AnnePC

Day 11 - Europapark

Day 11 - Europapark
AnnePC, Jan 12, 2018
Description:
Day 11
Credits
Sabrina's Creations & Sara Gleason : Daily Report
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Daily-Report-Bundle-by-Sabrina-s-Creations-and-Sara-Gleason.html
Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs : Four square {dressed down}
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Four-Square-Dressed-Down.html

Translation :
After crossing the Rhine on the boat, we are finally here. We managed to keep the secret to the end. And when you understand that we are in front of Europapark, the car is filled with shouts of joy. Your friends have told you so much about it that you have been waiting for this moment for a long time. We start by watching a small 4D-film then we split into two groups. Erwan, Romeo and Dad go to the entertainment for the big ones while I take Luca and Gael to the rides for the little ones. We meet at noon for a ferris wheel ride followed by a lunch break around a pizza. Then Romeo wants to climb the roller coaster (Later, he admits having kept his eyes closed almost all the time). Erwan prefers to stay with me. My little group tries almost all the trains in the park. We go from discoveries to discoveries. Europapark consists of neighborhoods, each representing a European country. We obviously find a lot of clichés but the sets are beautiful. At 5PM, the night falls and the children are quickly cold. We decide to leave. It was a beautiful day. There are sparks in all eyes
MrsPeel and sabrinavc like this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh Anne!!!!!! this is SO so very awesome!!!!! I dont think I have ever seen journaling in your pages, at least not to this extend, the visual page is wonderful already but the journaling makes it brilliant!!! J'adore!!!!! Romeo ...moi aussi!!! Je ne peux pas ouvrir les yeux!!! Ou est le parc? we have been to Euro Disney, didn't know you had this one!! sounds great!!![​IMG]
      AnnePC likes this.
    • AnnePC
      @MrsPeel . Thanks. I really need to do the MOC to write such a long journaling.:D This park is in Germany, very close to the french border
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      well, you should journal because you are great writing!!!! am I right on thinking you are French? maybe I was here trying to perfect my French but you are in Germany? LOL anyway, page is great as always!!!![​IMG]
      AnnePC likes this.
    • AnnePC
      @MrsPeel I'm french but i'm living in Switzerland :giggle
    • {Laura}
      This is a beautiful layout. It's so simple in the journaling is perfect .
      AnnePC likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What great storytelling, you are a natural writer! Love the photos from the park. And I love the stamp of the park name. Wonderful page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      AnnePC likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    AnnePC
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    193.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).