MOC6 Day 5 | Look at my Avocado

MOC6 Day 5 | Look at my Avocado
Chippi, Jan 7, 2018
Description:
Veggie Garden by Kristin Aagard
Sunny Template freebie by Sara Gleason
Realistic Shadow Styles by Mommyish
Fonts: Crys + DJB Speak the Truth + Big John

MOC6 2018 | Day 5 | People-less Page (Photography Challenge)
Lena Gardner likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      That is exciting (or maybe I'm just a nerd...lol)! Please keep taking pictures of the Avocado's growth...and making more LOs for us to monitor the progress with you.
      bellbird and Chippi like this.
    • Chippi
    • ArmyGrl
      @Chippi That is totally awesome! And cute.
      Chippi likes this.
    • bellbird
      It's like I'm in the twilight zone cos this is the 2nd avo page I've seen today! But I love that it worked & the progress pic (that would be like growing a money tree in this house!)
      Chippi likes this.
    • Chippi
      @bellbird Haha. I saw that other avocado page too, lol. Sort of what made me settle on this photo, lol
      Oh yes, I would eat avocado everyday if it wasn't so expensive!
      Did you know that it can take 5 years for it to bear fruit, but even then there is no guarantee that it actually will!! I sure hope mine does, but I might plant some more just in case, lol!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      Yeah I think I knew that We grew a mango tree from a seed and it took about4_5yrs to see fruit but we only got one season & then we moved house So plan ahead if you received thinking of moving!
      Chippi likes this.
    • Chippi
      @bellbird Yep, definitely. It will go into a giant pot, not the ground until we find our forever home. Hopefully it will still do well.
      bellbird likes this.
    • KristinAagard
      Congratulations!!! What a wonderful page celebrating this exciting achievement! <3
      Chippi likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Chippi
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    400px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).