paivi

Sisters and Hats

Sisters and Hats
paivi, Jan 7, 2018
Description:
Layout #3 for Month of Challenges. Allison Pennigton's kit My Tiny Sunshine. Me and my sister on a walk. I have always admired the clothes and the quilts that the Amish have and wonder if that's because I used similar colors and fairly similar hats when I was a child in the 1970s.
KarenB and Nightshadow like this.
    • Nightshadow
      Love the old photo and the beautiful Amish quilt square behind it. Great journaling too.!
      paivi likes this.
    • Sokee
      I love Amish quilting too! Have you ever visited an Amish community? I have pretty special!
      Your layout is beautiful, along with that special photo! For some reason I have an urge to scrap it! Must be because its a retro one.
    • paivi
      @Sokee Thanks! I haven’t visited but hopefully some day!
    • jenn mccabe
      Wow, your mood board is increbile - can't wait for Handmaid's Tail S2!!! And this page ... what can I say!? It is blowing me away with how amazing it is - you so embraced this challenge! And the final page is just simply stunning! LOVE!!! What a treasure that photo is too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    paivi
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    163.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).