jaharvey

MOC6 Day 5 (photography challenge)

MOC6 Day 5 (photography challenge)
jaharvey, Jan 6, 2018
Description:
The bigger challenge is for me to remember to take people photos, so this was easier. I ended up using an older photo and finally doing a cover page for our trip to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon back in 2009. Happy to be getting these scrapped!

Arrows, arrowhead, alpha, papers, wordart: Adventure Awaits
Date tag: Tag, you're it! {Commercial use tags}
Flowers, pine branch: Trailblazer
LO based on a non-TLP template
    • jenn mccabe
      gorgeous way to scrap this magical photo - totally love the way that cork title looks! beautifuL!
      jaharvey likes this.
    • easyeyes4you
      For Day 5...No people!!!! Perfect opportunity to finish this page from 2 years ago!!!!! thanks for the challenge...

[​IMG]
      bellbird likes this.
    • jaharvey
      @easyeyes4you Love you layout and the journaling with it. I haven't heard of Blue Apron, but it sure looks good! Did you know that you posted your LO as a comment on my gallery page? I've checked the forum and it doesn't look like you've posted it there yet. Don't want you to miss out on completing this MOC6 challenge! Cheers.
    • bellbird
      love your shot and the multiple frame for it and your title work is wonderful - perfect for a cover!
      jaharvey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    jaharvey
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    191.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    626px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).