• AnikA68
      the torn paper are beautiful and I love those tiny paper squares
      dawninskip likes this.
    • dawninskip
    • Anny-Libelle
      Stunning page Dawn!
      dawninskip likes this.
    • Kat
      I love this photo. The colors in the sky are in perfect contrast with the building's coloring. Also love your title work and how you used the tears with it.
      dawninskip likes this.
    • dawninskip
      Thanks so much @Kat =)
    • cfile
      Dawn I love this!! We went there too!! I saw this last night too when we were watching the Windsors and they showed Charles & Diana's wedding there,, and hubby & I said oh we went there :) We stood on those same steps! LOL... we also went to the Starbucks right there :) This cathedral was breath taking. When I scrapped this for my book, I found some photos of the inside in addition to the postcards I bought as you can't take photos in there.. it truly is magnificent! This is a gorgeous page Dawn! I love the paper tear mat and framed photo. What a gorgeous day you had. That sky is so blue! Lovely!!
      dawninskip likes this.
    • Ga_L
      wonderful page, love the torns papers and your shadow work.
      dawninskip likes this.
    • dawninskip
      Thank you @cfile and @Ga_L
      Christa - glad you got to see this (inside & out), magnificent isn't it. When I look back at the photo's, I always spot things I missed with the naked eye =)
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    dawninskip
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    106.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).