berniek, Jan 5, 2018
Description:
Credits:
Lynn Grieveson - Iced elements, papers and cards
Lynn Grieveson - Busy Days elements
Scrapping with Liz - Simple & Sweet Album Templates 3 templates
font: Bodoni 72 Oldstyle

Journaling translated:
Every Christmas break it's time for jigsaw puzzling. This year I was very quickly finished with my newest Wasgij. So I allowed myself to buy a new one. And this time I bought a Jan van Haasteren. In the box were two puzzles: New Years Dip and Eleven City Ice Tour. And because it was almost new years, I started with the New Years Dip. As you can see in the pile of pieces, it's a very boring puzzle if you look at the colours. Which was a big challenge during the puzzling. But on January 5th: challenge succeeded!
KarenB likes this.
    • ellenruberg@home.nl
      Geweldig onderwerp voor deze layout Berniek! Het leuke is dat ik in de kerstvakantie ook twee legpuzzels heb gemaakt. Las Vegas en La Rambla-Barcelona van Comic/King. Heerlijk tijdverdrijf!
      berniek likes this.
    • flowersgal
      We are puzzlers too. Happy to see someone else makes layouts about this little hobby. We just finished a challenging coke advertising one only to find we are missing one piece. Oh, well, I'll still photograph it as it was an accomplishment. I like the paper and elements you chose for your layout and photographing the pieces before you started work is a good idea.
      berniek likes this.
    • bellbird
      We are puzzlers too! (The last few we couldn't finish (missing pieces) and were more than annoyed, thinking i bought 'cheap puzzles' but found out our birds were able to swoop down and grab the odd piece when we randomly saw one of them do it one time! hope you don't have that kind of problem!) And given it is Jan 5, you work super fast at puzzling and scrapping as well! Love the soft colors here too with your 'before and after' photos!
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love the journaling!
    • londoncuppa
      I absolutely love this, Berniek! I love puzzles...especially ones that are winter, England & cottage-themed, but I never take the time to do them. I really love how you documented this tradition. So special!
      berniek likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    berniek
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    326.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).