MOC18 Day 3 - Mood Board

MOC18 Day 3 - Mood Board
tinkerbell1112, Jan 4, 2018
Description:
Project Mouse - Wizarding by Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs
Mischief Managed by Bella Gypsy
MrsPeel likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      really cool mood board! sorry it was tough for you ... i love the whole vibe and mystical feel of your mood board and to see how it translated to the page is really cool! love the little card with the circle drawn on it and the glow and scatter in the background is such a pretty touch. this came out great!!! :)
    • Aussiegirl
      Fun page! Love how you circled your house on the journal card! Love the scattered stars too!
    • scrapsandsass
      Those scattered stars are great. I like how you pulled this all together. Very creative!
    • MrsPeel
      this is gorgeous!!!!!! super beautiful color palette, I now want to see the mood board!!! gorgeous photo, love the way you lighten up the background ....awesome page!!!!!!![​IMG]
    • Saar
      Oh this is beautiful. I love the photo, I love the dark blue background, I love your page design and I love all the glitters and sparkles. Beautiful layout!
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful colour scheme and embellishing
    • cinna
      Love your moodboard and I love your layout too! I'm also a Ravenclaw!!!! :agree
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    184.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).