Sadness

Sadness
tam65, Jan 3, 2018
Description:
credits

MMM April 15

Font Impact sans
    • scrumptious
      What a powerful page. It has such heaviness and deliberate mess to it, it really resonates for me with the experience of grief. I'm sorry for your loss.
    • *gina*
      so sorry for your loss - your page is so meaningful
    • Karen
      Oh my goodness! This just breaks my heart for you! That is way too young. Your page is beautiful though and I hope that scrapping about your sister helps you remember the good times to help with the sorrow of loss.
    • jenn mccabe
      I am so sorry you are dealing with this pain and heartache. That is too young. I hope creating the mood board & page helped - even a tiny bit - in dealing with some of the feelings and that it helped you remember your sister and the moments you shared. I'm so sorry! Your page is moving and powerful and I love what you created.
    • gonewiththewind
      This is SO powerful! Our sisters are such good friends and they know us inside and out - my heart hurts for you. Gorgeous work of art and I hope you feel some balm for your pain with this scrapbooking project!
    • A-M
      You have created a very moving page for this challenge. My heart goes out to you Tamara. I would not like to lose any of my sisters or brother.
    • londoncuppa
      My heart breaks for you. You've made a beautiful, touching tribute to her. I'm sure she loves it. Peace to you! :beat:angel
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    tam65
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    134.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).