KarenB

MOC - Day 3

MOC - Day 3
KarenB, Jan 3, 2018
Ga_L, AMarieT and Isa Marks like this.
    • cfile
      awwwww Karen, that squirrel is so adorable.. it has the expression like you just caught him in the cookie jar! I love the angle of the photo the sweet grey bakers twine under the cute blue flair, the papers that are layered and the cute quote/journaing.. love all the white space.. so so sweet!!
      KarenB likes this.
    • Rikki
      I LOVE your mood board. That twig and the boots and the knitted sweater! Oh, I want some snow now.
      That squirrel is too cute. I love squirrels! Lovely page!
      KarenB likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      OMGosh! that squirrel has me giggling and is just so fun and happy! thank you for the big smile today Karen! I love the mood board - makes me want to scrap right now! Your page is gorgeous as always and now I want to curl up in that knitted sweater you found! :)
      KarenB likes this.
    • michele hillam
      Your mood board made me smile and the finished page is perfectly whimsical!
      KarenB likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I could spot that this was one of your layouts! Clean and simple and gorgeous!
      KarenB likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]

This layout is clean simple and so visually pleasing!
      KarenB likes this.
    • krscraps
      Wonderful photo. I love how simple your page is, yet layered so beautifully.
      KarenB likes this.
    • *gina*
      what a great page and photo - so beautifully done
      KarenB likes this.
    • Kat
      I love your element and paper choices. Great page!
      KarenB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    KarenB
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    119.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).