RJMJ

Journaling Challenge-December-At Least 3 Sentences Of Journaling On Your Photo-Let It Snow!

Journaling Challenge-December-At Least 3 Sentences Of Journaling On Your Photo-Let It Snow!
RJMJ, Dec 21, 2017
Description:
I Can't Get Enough Of Winter Photos Ever...One Of My Favorite Winter Things To Do Is Scrap About Winter Weather...Trees,Branches,Berries,Animals, Fog,Wind,Snow...Anything Winter Or Snow Related...I Used 9 Photographs To Make This Layout They Are All Blended Together One On Top Of The Other With Only White Paper In The Background...I Never Tire Of Working With Overlays,Paint & Bokeh Etc...Making This Layout Was Super Fun!...Thank You For This Challenge!...

*For My Let It Snow! Layout-I Used*

*Oh My Deer-Lynn Grieveson
*Glisten-Collection-Dawn Inskip
*Tis The Season-Kristin Aagard
*Snow And Ice-Kristin Aagard
*North Pole Christmas-Kristin Aagard
*Merry And Bright-Kristin Aagard
cfile likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Wow, this is amazing! Fabulous job blending the individual photos together and love the dreamy feel to your scene. Love the snowflakes in the corners and the little tree and deer. Cute touch with the santa hats on the deer. Great page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Dec 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    481.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).