Description:
What Fun by Sara Gleason
City Sidewalks by Amber LaBau
Riley by Just Jaimee
Merry Days by Allison Pennington
Marking Spirits Bright by Sahlin Studio
Starry Woods by Lynn Grieveson
December Details by FDD
MrsPeel, carrie1977 and FILIPPOK like this.
    • cfile
      Beautifuly done Timmi! I love your clustering and layering of elements. It is that fun vintagey Christmas look.. love!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Omgosh I love this cover!! That is beautiful, Timmi!!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • tkradtke
      Such a beautiful cover Timmi! I can't wait to see your pages!!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • cfile likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      really pretty clustering
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      what can I say? awesomeness is a small word for you, my dear!!!!!! coudn't ever guess you have so short time since starting scrapping because your amazing pages al;ways are spot on!!! the shadows here are gorgeous, the beauty of the elegant cluster, everything is delightfully festive!!!!!! Am I right thinking it will be on a card size? mini album? or you will do vertical but big size? (like letter size I think you call it there? here is more A4 when going for printing) either way, you rocked this!!!!! (as usual!!!!)[​IMG]
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Angela Toucan @MrsPeel Thank you ladies!!
      My plan is resize the 6x8 to 4x6 tip into my TN insert :) but I'm having second thoughts making everything into a vertical orientation...it's not as easy I thought it was going to be LOL
    • sparagus
      LOVE this! Beautiful and crisp and screaming everything holiday. :heartlub
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      sparagus likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL is always like that... I love the Scrapping wth Liz templates for the 6x8 cards vertical.... quiet like the format but then for the way I like to use so much stuff...... not sure LOL
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Nov 12, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    401.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1800px
    Height:
    2400px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).