GlazeFamily3

Grand Master's Invitational- August 2016

Grand Master's Invitational- August 2016
GlazeFamily3, Nov 23, 2017
Description:
This page makes me SO PROUD of my daughter. This photo was taken at Grand Master's Invitational- a taekwondo tournament put on by the association she studies under (American Taekwondo Association). She was eight years old and a purple belt. The tournament was TOUGH. She tied in both traditional forms and traditional weapons (she competed sword) and was forced to compete again to break the tie. She came out on top both times, medaling and subsequently qualifying herself for the District Championships at the end of the season.

Products Used:
Project Mouse (No.2) Papers by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse (No.2) Elements by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse (At Night) Papers by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Karen, Meredith78, sahlink and 3 others like this.
    • Aerobigirl
      Congrats to her! My son and I do taekwondo, too. I like the diagonal design of your LO.
    • Shivani
      What a little fighter! It gladdens my heart that young girls are making non-traditional choices and on their way to becoming strong women! well done to you mummy!!! Love the graphic feel to the whole page. Her spirit is shining through that wonderful photo.
    • GlazeFamily3
      @Shivani thank you! My awesome little girl earns her black belt in 16 days and we are so proud of her.
    • flowersgal
      Terrific layout with its graphic feel and th use of b&w plus the tiny touches of red. Congratulations to your daughter on a job well done.
    • IntenseMagic
    • MrsPeel
      my dear girl.... I was coming to say how happy I was you were in our GSO blog 7 days list, but how sad that I couldn't pick any of your pages as you really really are something awesome!!!! I love your pages, you have visual greatness plus story telling that makes you now one of my most favorite people. I know I haven't been around the gallery commenting enough lately, but you have my complete admiration and love!!!! This is so gorgeously worked lack and white beauty!!!!!! Also appeals to me as I did Tae Kwon Do for a long time when in Brazil.... and I have a daughter who performs, so I can imagine your heart beat in the event and making the page!!!! In risk of talking too much (or repeating myself as English isn't my first language) the fact that you always take time to tell us about the core of the page, makes you high up into my most fab people's list. I love pages that are gorgeous visually, but the scrapper sharing their story takes the pages to a high new level!!!!!!
      I need to share this! Into the Nov Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • GlazeFamily3
      @MrsPeel you really made my morning. Thank you so much!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    GlazeFamily3
    Date:
    Nov 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    79.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).