angiekey

Santa Jim & His Brother Art

Santa Jim & His Brother Art
angiekey, Nov 13, 2017
Description:
Created for the Template Challenge, November 2017.
Supplies used include:
Title font: Klibeuth
Subtitle font: Flux Architect
Journaling font: Tekton Pro
    • bellbird
      totally seamless photo-shopping! And way to go on the woodworking - everything here is amazing and love the story behind it all - and those tape measures, the wood background and the frayed demin pieces are perfect! this is pure christmas magic!
      angiekey likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh my gosh! How entirely cool is this!?!? First of all, yes you do have the Cutest Daddy! I love that he's a santa and that he took the time to make his own Santa Throne with so much thought into it too! Then I love the photoshop magic you used to add his alter ego into the same picture. Then finally you've scrapped this just perfectly, especially with such great journaling to capture his story. Fabulous page!
      angiekey and bellbird like this.
    • angiekey
      Thank you for the kind words, ladies, and an extra special thank you to @bellbird for the Froggy Fave!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      i didn't even see that woodwork clamp thing and the saw blade under the title when i looked at this last! just keeps getting better - two big thumbs up!
      angiekey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    angiekey
    Date:
    Nov 13, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).