Courage (Inspiration challenge)
Christina W, Nov 12, 2017
Description:
Sabrina's Creations Enchanted | Kit
Dawn Inskip Inspire Me Stitches
Brave stamp from Ali Edwards
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • vixen
      lovely page, gorgeous photo... good on you for putting one foot in front of the other!
      sure was worth the view :)
    • Christina W
      Thank you @vixen! I REALLY don't like heights, so this was a big accomplishment for me :)!
    • wendy johnson
      great page, well done on your achievement too!.... the view is fabulous
    • flowersgal
      Lovely layout and photo but it's the story that really tugs at my heart. Thanks for sharing. It takes courage to face our fears and also to let other know about them. Hooray for you girl!
    • jenn mccabe
      this is so so beautiful - i have the same fear! when i visited, i had to crawl out onto a ledge and it took me a full 15 minutes to get myself to a standing position so our friend (who was too chicken to come to the ledge - he stayed back clinging onto a tree :giggle) snapped photos for all of us! this really brings back that fear for me! i am so proud of you for doing it bc i truly know that awful feeling in your gut! it's overwhelming. love the choices of papers and the clean white background. that view/photo is amazing! :) :beat
    • Christina W
      @jenn mccabe YES!! So scary!! Too funny that your friend never made it out on the ledge :) I couldn't believe the number of people who were just blithely strolling on the rim wall despite all the warning signs -- they must have a different fear gene than I do!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Christina W
    Date:
    Nov 12, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).