WeatherNov2017PC
AnotherAmanda, Nov 8, 2017
Description:
Nov. 2017 - Photography Challenge - capture the feel of the weather outside
Font - CK Ali's Writing
Journaling - It’s fall! And that means we have clouds back in the sky and a brisk wind - if we’re lucky. I’m hoping for some rain next. We don’t want to end up back in another drought.
Elements and Papers - Flannel Season, Oct Morning, Grateful Hearts, Gratitude
Style - One Little Bird
AllisonPennington likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      those clouds... swoon!
    • bcgal00
      Love the mix of word art and that gorgeous photo of the sky!
    • Jan
      I love sky photos. This one is beautiful. I love the background paper you used. It really allows that photo to take center stage. Lovely page all around.
    • cfile
      oh what a great cloudy photo Amanda! What a great weather photo and perfect for the scrap challenge! Love the mixture of alpha & word art. Great page!
    • jk703
      Beautiful! I love the sky pic with the kit you chose, especially the patterns and edge paper! I'm quite intrigued that the clouds are present in the fall and less so other seasons! I would love to be able to read our clouds up here! Wonderful capture!
    • tkradtke
      Love those clouds with that dark blue sky behind them! Beautifully scrapped as well! Thanks so much for playing along with the photography challenge this month!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Nov 8, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    739 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).