October 2017 Template Challenge
honeyandcheese, Oct 17, 2017
Description:
Credits:
October 2017 Challenge Template | Just Jaimee
Behind the Lens kit | Paislee Press
MrsPeel and Juliestcyr like this.
    • bellbird
      i love the soft colours here with the added contrast from the black - love that your in front of the camera (great top!) and the way you've journalled with the word strips and bits - very cool!
    • Amson
      I especially love the way that you have added interest to your journalling. Fantastic page.
    • Saar
      Beautiful layout. Love the photo and page design.
    • MrsPeel
      well, I know I haven't commented that much in your gallery, but I know well your pages, and as usual, this is spectacular!!!!!! LOVE absolutely LOVE what you did here, the photo is gorgeous- is that you?- gorgepus indeed!!!! and the use of Liz patterns written paper is perfection, your word art, everything is elegance and superb beauty!!!!!!! on another note, I always think of you when we go out to eat at our favorite Spanish restaurant that is near the hospital I go, honey & chesse is one of the dishes they have for their tapas, so every time we eat there I tell my daughter and she goes : yeeeeesss mum, you already told me LOL anyway, gorgeous page, I need to share this!!!!!! will post to the October Froggy Faves as it is from last month, but needs to be shared!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • honeyandcheese
      @MrsPeel Oh my gracious, you have made my day! Maybe even the rest of my year!!! :beat Thank you for your sweet, sweet words. And the Froggy Favorite! I've never been "nominated" for that before! This was a lovely template to work with and I LOVE the Behind the Lens kit (I've actually never scrapped entirely from kit before, unless it was a specific challenge requirement) - it was perfect for this photo. A photo I'm glad I documented, because that necklace broke just last week.

What a great story about my screenname coming up because of the food at a restaurant. I chose that name for a blog about 6 or 7 years ago, based off of nicknames my husband I use for each other - I never thought I'd be remembered because of tapas!

What an honor to be Froggy Faved by you. Thank you so much! :happyhug
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOVE them used a nicknames for you guys!!!! I'm in a rush (as usual LOL) right now but will be back son (as I promised last night!!! ) to stop a bit more in your gallery and chat a bit more!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    honeyandcheese
    Date:
    Oct 17, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count: