Blackthorne

Dinskip_OctNov_Temp_Lo1

Dinskip_OctNov_Temp_Lo1
Blackthorne, Oct 25, 2017
Description:
Dawn,
when I dl the template yesterday I overread that the deadline for the chall has already ended. I will post my Layout done with : dinskip_CYBlessings anyway.
Font:handwriting-draft free version
MrsPeel, dawninskip and bbymks5 like this.
    • bbymks5
      Awww!! Super cute!! Little chipmunk pilgrims :)
    • bellbird
      lovely work with all the layers - love your shadowing and how it makes it all look like a pop-up book!
    • jenn mccabe
      oh my goodness those chipmunks! so cute. love the little scene created here!
    • Blackthorne
      Thank you very much, Ladies ! I am so happy about your nice comments ! :byay
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhhh so cute with all the sweet characters!!!! was a shame you lost the deadline, not sure now, but next time if you are a day or two over, maybe you can talk to Dawn she is amazingly nice!!!!! taking that you are just straying, let me welcome you to The Lilypad Family!!!!!! If you need anything, have any questions or would like some guidance, there is always some of us online, I am delighted in any way I can help you!!!! and so are all this community members!!! I have found amazing support here, let us know if you need anything!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Dawn Inskip
    Uploaded By:
    Blackthorne
    Date:
    Oct 25, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    201.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).