elaine

Explore Web

Explore Web
elaine, Oct 20, 2017
Description:
The second in the round robin scraplift challenge. Group 2
Pink Reptile Design kits: If Only, Fancy Whites, Mark that Date, Treasured, all the Feels, Scrap
mirjam, mcurtt and jenn mccabe like this.
    • HeatherB
      What a great series of photos and love that huge grin. I like your heart scatter and the scalloped edge with the arrows pointing down to the journaling. Also like your shadows on the layered paper pieces. Wonderful page!
    • IntenseMagic
      Those photos are just the sweetest!! She is adorable!! Love all those scatter hearts and the great title work!! Awesome page!
    • flowersgal
      Cute photos and love all the hearts. Terrific layout.
    • carrie1977
      Looks like she's having fun! Love all those hearts!
    • Saar
      Beautiful layout. Love all the hearts and photos. Beautiful work.
    • jenn mccabe
      such a great pick to lift! i love the three photos in the series all lined up - it really is such a pleasing composition! love the way the hearts work in the corner and sort of wrap around & introduce the photos! and the expression on that Right photo is just adorable!
    • mirjam
      GREAT photos Elaine! Love that big smile in the last one and awesome how you used those hearts. I also LOVE that font you used for your titling it just perfect!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    elaine
    Date:
    Oct 20, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    526.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).