RJMJ

Template Challenge-October-3 Times The Love

Template Challenge-October-3 Times The Love
RJMJ, Oct 14, 2017
Description:
Thank You For The Template...I Love To Take Templates,Change Them Up & Rearrange Them To Look Different...I Definitely Kept The Integrity Of The Template But My Layout Looks Completely Different..I Used The Same 3 Background Papers As The Template Required...I Moved The Photo Element Section To The Middle Of My Page & Added The Many Layers Of Papers As Required But I Used Ephemera,Cards & Elements Also & Blended Accordingly...I Still Used The Arrow & Tape Element As The Template Required...As Well As The Big Title & Required Extra Elements...I Used More WA Instead Of Journaling To Accentuate The Photo...I Wanted A Slightly Vintage Feel To My Layout To Go With The Pic & Theme I Chose...I Hope You Like How I Used Your Template To Capture The Lacy,Vintage Feel Of My Layout...

:For My 3 Times The Love Layout:I Used:Treasured-The Lilypad-Collab For The Entire Layout Except For 1 Element From:October Morning By Allison Pennington
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bellbird
      Love how it looks like you recreated the flour from around the cute waffles in your photo on the background!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Saar
      Beautiful layout. Love the photo and page design.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I have to admit, it took me a while to realize the middle was a photo LOL I thought it was a card with waffled hearts... (I saw one like this this afternoon, maybe that's why!!!) now you make me want to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love all the bits of word arts!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 14, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    578 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    715px
    Height:
    715px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).