Chippi

MOC Day 31 | USA 2014 - Off We Go

MOC Day 31 | USA 2014 - Off We Go
Chippi, Feb 1, 2017
Description:
Life is an Adventure | Part 2 by The Lilypad Designers - Kim Jensen & Valorie Wibbens
Dot Swirl from Life is an Adventure | Part 1 by Pink Reptile Designs
Fonts: Brusher & Bean Pole
Map from Google Maps

MOC 2017 - Day 31 Map: From Here to There (Inspiration Challenge)

Makes two page spread with:
[​IMG]
LoveItScrapIt likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Love this page. I love the blue bg like it's the ocean and the great map route you made with the plane.
      Chippi likes this.
    • Neverland Scraps
      Love the titlework, love the doodle taking you from here to there!
      Chippi likes this.
    • bellbird
      love the 'here to there' map you created with the cloudy background effect - y'know, these sort of long distance flights make me think that the people that say 'it's such a small world' or 'getting there is half the fun' have never actually flown so far, or with kids!
      love the sequin markers and swirly track with the plane element (great shadowing - it really pops off the page)
      Chippi likes this.
    • Sharon-Dewi
      Such a striking layout! I love the playfulness of it, the way the photos are scattered across the page and the way the journey is visualized with the countries connected my the dashed line and the little airplane. Also the little bits of journaling and the artsy look of the title that matches the background paper perfectly are so lovely! I just love everything about this page!!
      Chippi likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Chippi
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).