AliSarah

Sleeping On Grandma!

Sleeping On Grandma!
AliSarah, Sep 16, 2017
Description:
This is for the September '17 Template challenge!

This is a very special picture for our family, because our son, who would be diagnosed with autism later, refused to be held by anyone but Mom, Dad, or sisters for quite a long time- until this day when he let Grandma hold him, and even feel asleep in her arms. She was so happy, and Grandpa was so jealous! ;) But, I'm so glad to have this photo and memory all ready for the scrapbook!!

To create this, I used the Sahlin Studio Template that was required (rotated 180* and modified from there), and Just Jaimee's Good Things!
    • IntenseMagic
      What an absolutely beautiful moment captured!! How special for them both!! This will be one you certainly cherish! Gorgeous page!! All those patterns are just wonderful!
    • Meredith78
      I love how you've used the patterned paper strips at the bottom of the page - it's really effective. And you've captured such a precious moment; I think it's wonderful that you respected your little one's wishes when it came to being held. It must have made that first 'reach back' so special.
    • BevG
      Great journaling to capture the emotions you felt and how special that day really was. Totally awesome!
    • bcnatty
      Aww...tears in my eyes reading about your layout!! This is what scrapbooking is all about! I am so happy that you were able to capture this amazing moment.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AliSarah
    Date:
    Sep 16, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    122.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).