RebeccaH

Week 22 right

Week 22 right
RebeccaH, Sep 10, 2017
Description:
This week seems to be taking a lot of pages in my album ... so far, 2 days, 2 pages LOL

Credits:
Tomorrow's Memories Papers, Elements, Journal Cards, Sticky Tape, and Glitterbets
font: The Kala by Heather Joyce
    • bellbird
      well you must be taking too many photos (said no scrapbooker ever!) - sounds like it's kind of a good problem to have to me! And they definitely look like they're having a blast with the stuffed peppers and bonus you're not cooking ! (hope they wash up too;) Great PL page as always!
    • RebeccaH
      @bellbird Ha!! Yes, it IS a good problem to have! And yes, it's great having them make dinner - we're trying to teach them so they're able to provide something more than fast food for themselves when they leave home. However, as for the clean-up... we have a "rule" in our house that if you make dinner, you don't HAVE to help clean up after. So, Mom and Dad got most of the clean-up duty (although the kids did help a bit).
      bellbird likes this.
    • Serena
      Definitely a fun page! I love the photos of the records and the fun the kids were having really showed through in the photos and translated well! Of course, the rainbow shot is gorgeous and the faketographer in me looves the tilted Starbucks. :) Also, the memorial day title on the card is super cool!

P.S: We have that dinner/clean rule in our house too except that I'm kinda psychotic when I cook and EVERYTHING I touch and use is immediately cleaned after... so the family LOVES it when I cook, nothing to clean after except the dinner dishes!
      RebeccaH likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    RebeccaH
    Date:
    Sep 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    218 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).