Streets of St. Augustine

Streets of St. Augustine
janedee, Sep 6, 2017
Description:
Credits: Free Template by Sahlin Studios -
Lynn Grieveson - Dovely kit https://the-lilypad.com/store/Dovely-Minikit.html
sahlink and Gary Oxlade like this.
    • cfile
      this is gorgeous Jane.. love what you did with the template and the lovely torn edges overlaying with the photos.. the paint is great too.. great blending.. wonderful!
      janedee likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      I'm gonna steal your idea of the torn edges... hehe It's such a great way to make the template your own and give it a more traditional scrapped feel.
      janedee likes this.
    • LynnG
      Such a great use of the template and the colours are perfect. We drove through St Augustine once and didn't have time to stop - your page is making me seriously regret that LOL!
      janedee likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Oh, I love this...the placement of the photos around the edges keep my eyes going round and round (great flow, in other words).
      janedee likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love your layout. We were there in May so I still have some photos unscrapped I think. May just have to do a scraplift on this wonderful page.
      janedee likes this.
    • bcnatty
      I love all those detail photos!! And I love how you added the torn paper edge under the top banner!
      janedee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    janedee
    Date:
    Sep 6, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    190.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).