4. Declared a World Heritage Site
5. Most beautiful of the Cinque Terre towns"

Credits:
- Follow The Line Album by Lynn Grieveson
- About Us (Papers) by Paislee Press
- Tour Guide Journal Cards by Paislee Press
- FONTS = Mari's Handwriting + Bebas
    • HeatherB
      This is great! Love the photos, what a pretty little town, and loved reading your 5 facts about it. Nice use of the journaling block. Wonderful page!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Oh, this is a place I would love to go. Thanks for the lovely photos. That may be as close as I get... but I can still hope.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • berniek
      Oh so pretty! The blocked design is amazing with this gorgeous photos!!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • aballen
      This looks like such a beautiful and colorful place! Love the white border on the photos and the simple block border to bring it all together.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      If I'm honest @flowersgal I was slightly disappointed with Vernazza... Maybe because of the heat and the millions of tourists. It felt like millions; I'm not used to vacationing during high season (or in summer), so maybe it was just me. But in low season I bet it's magnificent!
    • LynnG
      Oh this is so cool!! I love how you bumped up the saturation in the photos, they look a bit like cool old postcards, and I love the paint that looks like the colour from the photos has bled out onto the page. So many wonderful details!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      I read an article recently on how these popular european tourist areas (maybe other ares too, I forget) get inundated with tourists in the summer and are actually ruining the area for everyone ... it's too much at once - with airbnb and constant building, squeezing in of new accommodations for tourists to stay. Makes me think twice about going to some of these places that time of year in the future. Your photos are really gorgeous though! I totally would love to see this ... and I love the way you scrapped the little list. All the simple clean lines and the one kraft paper definitely keep the focus on those amazing photos - beautiful page!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Sharon-Dewi
      Such a coincidence, I was there this August too! We might have came across each other without knowing (I checked your photos to see if I'm accidentally in it somewhere, but no such luck :P). I also had some difficulty to see past the many many tourists in the excessive heat, but I sure love the beautiful photos you took of it and the lovely page you made!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      @Sharon-Dewi Really? Wow, we might have crossed paths then. Where were you staying and when? And you're a Dutchie too, what a coincidence!
    • flowersgal
      @Vrielinkie I agree with you in missing some of the beauty and character of the place amidst crowds of tourists. We try to travel in off season for that very reason. Although this summer we were among the hoards of tourists in the Canadian Rockies simply because the weather there makes for a short window of opportunity.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Sep 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    212.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).