berniek, Sep 2, 2017
Description:
Credits:
Fiddle-Dee-Dee - Hello Autumn {DD}
Paislee Press - Back to School cards
Little Butterfly Wings - Beauti-fall
font - Jenna Sue

journaling:
I used to be a reader. Like I would read book after book after book. My nightlight would at times be bulbless because I would not go to sleep at night. And then somehow, when I started the working-for- a-living part of my life, I stopped reading. So I’m very happy to be able to say I’m back to reading again. Real paper books, e-books and audiobooks. I’ve got myself a subscription for GoodReads and I’ve read things I’d never pick out myself. But I’m loving it. I hope to stick with it. I really want to stick with it. September 2017
Meredith78 likes this.
    • cfile
      very neat page Berniek! I love the watercolor background paper. Your journaling is great too.. so glad you are getting back into readng. I was like you reading constantly then I take a break and then I pick it up again. I find I re read some of my favorites too. I have 2 here, 1 I have read 2 times before and watched the movie plenty of times, and started to re read when I bought the softcover.. (The HELP) and then I have a new one to me of Sandra Brown.. that one I am having a hard time getting into which is unlike her books but this is like a hitman one so it is slow starting. Glad you are looking forward to fall and hunkering down with a good book. I love the framed photo of the book you are currently reading and I love the clustering of the fall elements here. It is fun to read something you normally wouldn't read. Enjoy your adventures!! Great page Berniek!
      berniek likes this.
    • berniek
      @cfile Thanks so much for the lovely comment Christa! I miss reading. But sometimes watching tv or Netflix or scrolling through Tumblr just feels easier. So I've told myself to read for at least half an hour before I go to bed. It's working for now and I'm really getting into this one. I've read the Help as well. Amazing book. I cannot remember reading something from Sandra Brown before, so I'm gonna look that up! :)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @berniek enjoy.. she has some really good ones out there (SBrown).. I have read the Help twice before, borrowing it from a friend when we worked together.. saw it in the store in paperback so I picked it up.. I also love Fanny Flagg.. she is the one that wrote "Fried Green Tomatoes".. all of her books are cute and fun...My other favorite is Patricia Cornwell and her Scarpetta series. I have read them all.. every October/November she comes out with a new one... books are so good just to get away from reality. I read more when I worked as I would read at lunch. Enjoy getting back into reading!!
      berniek likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the watercolour background and the layering behind the photo. Wonderful page and good for you for reading!
      berniek likes this.
    • LynnG
      Yay for reading again. I read in the bath and sometimes if it's a good book I spend too much time in there and get cold LOL. Wonderful layering here :-)
      berniek likes this.
    • ashleywb
      This is just simple perfection. I love the background paper and your choice of elements. I just finished reading that book - somehow I missed the bandwagon when it came out. So glad that you are getting back into reading. You might try listening to the podcast "What should I read next?" with Anne Bogel. I get lots of great suggestions there.
      berniek likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    berniek
    Date:
    Sep 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    406.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).