Gary Oxlade

Greedy

Greedy
Gary Oxlade, Aug 30, 2017
Description:
Hyannis by one little bird
    • Christina W
      This is fantastic Gary! What a great photo and the elements frame it to perfection!
    • jenn mccabe
      Oh my word Gary! That is just such an incredible shot! WOW< WOW < WOW! You caught the perfect moment of full baby beak opening up! love the splash of paint and the pink is really lovely with the summer foliage!
    • JenEm
      Feed me indeed! What a great shot! Love the pops of pink with the green of your photo. Awesome page!
    • KarenB
      What a perfect shot! Great LO and I love pink and green together :)
    • bellbird
      yep i'm pretty sure you translated the squawking correctly (or i think so, not being Dr Dolittle but it totally sounds like "feed me" to my ears) love the capture as well as all the paint and pops of pink, feels so springy!
    • mcurtt
      Great photo! You must be very patient. :-) I love the pink accent to go along with the almost fluorescent green from the photo.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh wOw to this photography!!!!! I haven't been able to capture nature in quiet a while, this is s0 beautiful !!!! the bright pink looks gorgeous with the green!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • cfile
      Glad to see you back Gary! Love the Momma and Baby bird..looks like a grackle.. so so sweet! Love the framing and paint sprays and great word strips!! well done!
    • wendy johnson
      fabulous photo Gary
    • ArmyGrl
      Gosh, what a great shot! And the "feed me" gave me giggles.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Gary Oxlade
    Date:
    Aug 30, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    121.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    576px
    Height:
    576px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).