Amanda4008232017
AnotherAmanda, Aug 25, 2017
Description:
August 2017 - Weekly Challenge - all about me
Journaling - I survived turning 40! I wish I could say I had some special wisdom or a new understanding of my place in the cosmos but nope. I’ll be honest I feel closer to 60 than 20 and that sort of sucks. I still feel like my birthday should be a national holiday. Some dreams never die. I’m ready to say those scary words: I’m forty. Now, give me cake!
Font - CK Ali's Writing
Photo scanned instafilm
Elements and papers - Oh Happy Day, HomeBody, Irvine Park, For Real, Sea Change
Style - One Little Bird
Dalis likes this.
    • dailydwelling
      LOVE this!!! I love the composition of your page and your journaling, oh, it speaks to my heart since I turn 40 next week!
    • keepscrappin
      Love the linear design with the blocks and photo... congrats on embracing 40! I feel like I'm closer to 60 too, but I guess I am since I'm 45... yikes!
    • Dalis
      Amanda, love that you added a picture of yourself there! You look super cute!
    • Karen
      Well happy birthday! I turned forty a couple years ago and really struggled with it leading up to that "banner" birthday. Thankfully I got over it quick and now I'm back to saying (and believing) it's just a number. I laughed at you saying your birthday should be a national holiday... ha ha! Me too! Love this page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    All About You Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Aug 25, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    810.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).