My Number 1 Favorite Place In My City...
Vrielinkie, Aug 24, 2017
Description:
Journaling:
"Most Thursday nights I go here to drink coffee, eat yummy cake and listen to music. Sometimes I do my vacation homework here too. Oh, how I love this place!"

Credits:
- Currently 2 {Dressed Up} by Fiddle-Dee-Dee
- High Street Stories by One Little Bird
- Good Morning (Papers) by Paislee Press
- FONTS = Adobe Caslon Pro + Mathilde
    • jenn mccabe
      looks like a fab place to hang out in!! and i love your fun LO design - the varied photo sizes, the WA flow, the cute way you did the journaling! fab!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Serena
      Love this layout!! I like how you made it like going through a book itself! Fun, adventurous, your font pairing is sublime, (and THANK YOU for listing them, I totally grabbed Mathilde, it's GORGEOUS!) All the elements are placed just lovely and the photos are absolutely AWESOME! Thank you for sharing!

Also into the fav's with you! https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/august-froggy-faves.49313/page-5#post-906112
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      Yay, thanks @Serena. That font is awesome huh? I just rediscovered it!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @Vrielinkie I'm a bit of a fontaholic, so your layout is like a candy store! I love how you put it together! :D
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • KarenB
      This is awesome! I love the idea of sitting in a bookshop drinking coffee & listening to music ...and you actually do just that! Your photos are great and the LO so eye catching and stylish. Congrats on your well deserved FF! Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge :)
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Aug 24, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    209.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).