RJMJ

Template Challenge-August-Bicycle Life

Template Challenge-August-Bicycle Life
RJMJ, Aug 23, 2017
Description:
Thank You Very Much For An Amazing Template!...I Have To Say That I Love The Way So Many Different Layouts Were Made With One Template!...This Layout Started Out As One Idea & Morphed Into Something Different & Very Personal For Me...A Few Of You May Know That I Haven't Been Well The Last Couple Of Months & I Have Been Struggling...This Layout Has So Much Symbolism For Me Representing The Daily Struggles Of Life & How Life Can Be Very Difficult & Also Very Beautiful & Wonderful...All That Very Messy Paint I Applied(Which Was Very Therapeutic For Me)...Representing Life Being Messy & Chaotic But Yet Beautiful At The Same Time...The White Flowers In The Field In The 2nd Picture Also Representing Clouds...The Idea Of The Umbrella & Rain In The Same Picture As The Sun Is Just Peeking Through...Most Days Are Like This In Real Life...Rain & Sun Together In Everyday Representing The Ups & Downs Of Life Along With The Predominate Use Of Green & Cute Critters Representing Nature & All It's Beauty & It's Ability To Calm The Mind & Soul At A Moments Notice...My Life Feels Like A Bicycle Ride Lately & I'm Trying To Steer Myself In The Right Direction & Trying To Steal A Little Bit Of Joy From Each Day Eventhough It Is Very Difficult To Do These Days...I Take Comfort In The Little Things In My Life That Are Positive & The Love That Surrounds Me Everyday...Including Family & My Love Of Scrapbooking...Thank You For The Inspiration!...

For My Bicycle Life Layout:I Used:

:Explore-M3 August-Paper Pack-2-Lynne-Marie
:Autumn-Collection-Dawn Inskip
:It Was Worth It-Dawn Inskip
:Homebody-Pink Reptile Designs
:Blue Skies-Pink Reptile Designs
    • bellbird
      Glad to hear this was therapeutic for u - beautiful blend work & the colours & messages are wonderful!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bestcee
      Glad you enjoyed the template! I love the blending and scenes you created.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Thank You For The Nice Comments On This Layout...I Really Loved Working With This Template & All Those Shades Of Green...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    480.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    695px
    Height:
    695px
    Date / Time:
    2017:08:23 16:05:17

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).