mary kate

Childhood Dreamworld

Childhood Dreamworld
mary kate, Aug 14, 2017
Description:
My teenage son is a great kid, but sometimes I can’t help feeling wistful for that time when he was not quite four years old, and he wanted to jump into the TV screen to “go to that place with Mary Poppins,” to “go to the town with all that magic,” and play with Jane and Michael Banks.

ForeverJoy Designs: Beautiful Dreamer kit; Stargazer kit (photo frame recoloured)
Paula Kesselring: Grunge Collection (Skyline #1)
Scrapping with Liz: Frame Template Starters
Amber Shaw & Studio Flergs: Believe in Magic: Practically Perfect kit (Mary Poppins and umbrella)
Fonts: Local Market Script; Local Market Bold; P22 Typewriter
    • bellbird
      my DD loved this movie at about 4 and a half (except for the marking time with the cannons near the start!) so i understand the wistfulness - u have created a beautiful scene & page to compliment your story!
    • jenn mccabe
      aww, what a sweet memory! i love the way you put this whole page together - the journaling, the sweet magical photo with the glow, the city scape. It's really a lovely scene and those elections of PP are simply gorgeous! i love the scallop with the thin lines on the diagonal and delicate dots. beautifully done! :)
    • ForeverJoy
      Beautiful work here! :beat And that photo is just dreamy!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mary kate
    Date:
    Aug 14, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).