MariSt

Then And Now

Then And Now
MariSt, Aug 14, 2017
Description:
one little bird-live a little
    • Juliestcyr
      I love these two photos side by side. The more they change, the more they stay the same.
      MariSt likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love the two time periods, and the lovely beach and sunset in the back of both! Your journaling is so sweet!
      MariSt likes this.
    • KarenB
      That journaling is beautiful! Love the two pictures. Such an elegant, simple LO too. Love it :)
      MariSt likes this.
    • Mrivas
      The photos are gorgeous and the journaling reaonates with me, I feel the same about time moving to fast. Great then and now page!
      MariSt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      So lovely and so sweet. I love that you placed the ruler at the bottom, love the gorgeous photos and all the small accents are just perfect. This is sure to be a treasured layout.
      MariSt likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i love your then and now page with the kids and you on the beach both times and with the beautiful sunset too! it really makes your beautiful journaling even more special! your words are so near and dear to my heart too. i feel you! beautiful page - love that little ruler/measuring tape element along the bottom!
      MariSt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    MariSt
    Date:
    Aug 14, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    188.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).