jenn mccabe

Wanderlust

Wanderlust
    • cfile
      Absoultely love this Jenn! So glad to see you playing with your photos from Ireland! I love the scraplift you did and love seeing the luggage rolling through to the gate at Kennedy :) we packed everything in a carryon, no checked bags.. you? Love this. Your layering of all the elements, shadow work etc is perfect! Love!!:bk
    • jenn mccabe
      Same! no checked bags on the way out - but going home - we decided to check our carry ons bc they were a bit lumpier/heavier with some gifts we acquired (and our plane going home was delayed by several hours) - it was nice not having to worry about them in the airport for that delay. thank you sweet @cfile
      cfile likes this.
    • carrie1977
      Ha! Our photos are really similar! Wonderful lift! I really love all of the torn papers that you used. Your shadows are really amazing!
      cfile and jenn mccabe like this.
    • cfile
      @jenn mccabe Awesome job! We figured that too if we needed to, but I was limited in what I brought back.. no gifts just flat souveniers like postcars, and a sweatshirt! :)
    • Gary Oxlade
      Excellent page, Jenn
    • MrsPeel
    • jenn mccabe
      Thank you @MrsPeel - you warm my heart SO much! You have no idea! :bkThere is no one in the world like you! :beat:heartlub:beat
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      likewise, my dear dear friend, likewise...takes one to know another <3
    • Meredith78
      I love the clustering on this layout - and I'm so impressed that you could travel overseas with no checked baggage outbound! :clap
    • AnneofAlamo
      I always take pics of us dragging our luggage and NOW I know how I can scrap them! this pure awesome!!! Thank you so much for playing along with me too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Aug 11, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    193.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).