Wish You Were Here
Roxana, Aug 7, 2017
Description:
This is for my Mother...

One Little Bird - "Elysian", "Milestone"
Dawn Inskip - "Snap Happy"
Paislee Press - "Chasing Fireflies"
    • jenn mccabe
      oh goodness Roxana. this is a totally lovely tribute page ... its so loving and gentle and sweet. and that photo is beyond beautiful - what a moment captured. i adore the writing and i love the little touches of extra white doodles/floursihes/brushes to match the white text. perfection down to every last little detail (including your shadows!) ... and gentle hugs to you! :beat
    • Roxana
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • KarenB
      So beautiful. I can feel the emotion and the LO is truly amazing in its simplicity. The photo is so poignant. Love it :beat
      Roxana likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh wow! What a lovely and touching page! The photo is absolutely beautiful and there is so much emotion in the simplicity. :heartlub
    • mimisgirl
      Oh goodness, this is so sweet, and sad! I love the simplicity you chose and how wonderfully it translates the emotions!!
    • Roxana
    • mimisgirl
      @Roxana i bet it was!!! hugs!! Hard though it was, I do hope it helped lead towards healing as well!! even if just a little bit. Your love certainly shines through!
      Roxana likes this.
    • Serena
      This is so gentle and pretty, I love it, what an amazing page to tribute a lovely woman who raised an amazing one! Everything is so lovely and elegant here and the brush strokes are so delicate and perfect!
    • Roxana
      Thank you @Serena for you kind words!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Roxana
    Date:
    Aug 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    229.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px
    Date / Time:
    2017:08:07 21:56:33

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).