Credits:

Dawn Inskip - All Good Things Collection
Font: Clarissa
dawninskip and jenn mccabe like this.
    • dawninskip
      How cute is this - fabulous page!
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      We are going through similar feelings I think ... processing how they were once that little and now are on the cusp of their adult lives, but I really like how you processed these feelings and validated your time being their mom as a job well done. That is just awesome. Your journaling is really helping me cope with my struggle of watching mine grow and move on (mine are 15 and 17) .... thank you for sharing your beautiful words and this lovely page! :)
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • jwalls39
      Thank you @jenn mccabe ...empty nesting is hard...can't lie about that. When my oldest went to college at 16 it took FOREVER to get used to her not being here...I think I cried every time she visited and went back to school (all of 30 minutes away). Then my youngest left last fall and trust me, it wasn't any easier. It's so hard letting go and letting them live their own lives. They're so young and the world isn't like it used to me back in the 80's. You can only hope the values you brought them up with are enough. I miss them every day.
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      hugs mama @jwalls39 So true. I'm in trouble bc I even cry reading others' struggles with this.
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • jwalls39
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jwalls39
    Date:
    Aug 5, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    110.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).