Aloha Elements

by Kristin Aagard

Summer Shenanigans Elements

by Kim Jensen
Gypsy Summer | Papers

by Mommyish

Big Sunshiny Templates

by Scrapping with Liz
lorieh, MrsGaramer and jenn mccabe like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      that is such a cute photo - love the date in the sand! and beautifully scrapped - love the journaling and the gorgeous colors are perfect for your beach photo!
      ElizabethW likes this.
    • cfile
      This is awesome! I love the large photo and I love the writing in the sand... that is so perfect for the photo! Your title work is great here... that Alpha is stunning with the glitter :) That and the stitching and the paper waves. Your little cluster with your flip flops sea shells and word art is perfect and that little bunch of sand under the flip flops I absolutely adore.. You can "feel" the texture of the sand!! The strip of paper at the bottom border with bends in it is perfect to look like sand too and love that journaling in white.. this is fabulous. In addition, it is an August Froggy Fav too!!
      ElizabethW likes this.
    • ElizabethW
      @cfile , eek!! Thanks so much! That is so exciting!!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • bestcee
      Great idea for a photo and I love how you left it big! The cute little flip flops on the sand cluster is wonderful!
      ElizabethW likes this.
    • BevG
      Love this! It would make a great cover for your vacation album.
      ElizabethW likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is fantastic! Love the big photo and the date in the sand. And I like how you matched the sand colour with the paper underneath. Nice touch using the template with the waves. Great page and congrats on the Froggy Fav!
      ElizabethW likes this.
    • jk703
      Beautiful! I love the big picture and the simple additions. Clean lines are my favorite, lol!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    ElizabethW
    Date:
    Aug 5, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    185.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).