Gary Oxlade

Waited For This shot For Ages

Waited For This shot For Ages
Gary Oxlade, Aug 4, 2017
Description:
Paradise Kit Sabrina's Creations
Mrivas, jenn mccabe, KarenB and 2 others like this.
    • MrsPeel
      what an AWESOME shot and beautiful, clean cut design for the page!!!!! Love the word strips, and the white background lets the photo shine!!!!! so glad to see you scrapping!!!!! <3 I'm sure you will have a great time shopping the BYOC this weekend!!! not sure if you have signed for The Lilypad newsletter, but in the beginning of the BYOC store you can see the ad for the Buy Mire Save More, it saved me when I first started shopping here, I am disabled with a 21 years old daughter who lives with me and pretty much everything is one me (even her £9000 a year Uni LOL) so I git all the tricks for saving... also some of the designers have discounts for the BYOC in their newsletters... anything you think we can help you with, just give a shout!!! love the page!!!!![​IMG]
    • KarenB
      That photo is great - with the moon behind, love it. Great LO too. Loving all the word art :)
    • mcurtt
      Amazing photo! Perfect choices of word art. Love the paint touches. :-)
    • jenn mccabe
      GARY!!! I just saw about about your "plane" shot in the status updates area and had to come see what you were talking about! That is outta this world awesome. I admire your patience and dedication to your photography! One day I hope to have that kind of patience. So not there yet! Definitely worth the wait bc the moon takes it to another level! So well done. :beat
    • IntenseMagic
      Same as Jenn...saw your status and had to come look! What an amazing photo! WOW! I agree, definitely worth the wait! So beautiful!! And perfectly scrapped as well!
    • JenEm
      You have a lot more patience than me! Fabulous photo and gorgeous page. :)
    • cfile
      Great photo of the plane and love the clean spaced page here Gary! That plane in front of the moon is awesome! I love the way you made the mask all fluffy around the edges so it appears as if someone cut a hole in the clouds and found this gorgeous gem!! Love the use of word art. Great page!!
    • Mrivas
      Great photo, definitely worth the wait! Love the layout! :)
    • barbaraj
      You did an amazing job here! Love that photo and how you used the word art!
    • carrie1977
      Wow...that is a really great photo!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Gary Oxlade
    Date:
    Aug 4, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    71.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    576px
    Height:
    576px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).