PeggyR

Twins

Twins
PeggyR, Jul 30, 2017
Description:
Snow much Fun in Pink Kristin Aagard
KristinAagard and MrsPeel like this.
    • bellbird
      Well look at you! off to a flying/sledding start! And you have some totally adorable little snow bunnies there (in the pics as well as Kristin's elements!)
      PeggyR likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love the pink and blue for the winter layout! The girls are adorable!
      PeggyR likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Those photos are adorable and what a sweet page! I love the icicles at the top!
      PeggyR likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      What a fun layout; almost has a retro vibe! I love all the pink. Precious photos!
    • MrsPeel
      awwww so so SO beautiful!!!!!!!!! love iot that you got started with one summer page and one winter page!!!!!! love all the pink, the girls are cute overload!!!!!! the bunnies that Kristin makes are always so so gorgeous, and they look perfect in your page!!!!!! Looking forward to more pages from you!!!!! Have you found your way to the Challenges are of the forum? Tomorrow there will be posted the new August challenges, you get a coupon discount for the following month according to how many challenges you complete in the month, plus you get the chance to win a gift certificate for $50 for the store!!!! let us know if anything we can to to help!!!!
    • jenn mccabe
      this is so SO cute! i love all the pink with that blue! and those icicles along the top ... super cute! beautifully balanced page! Welcome to the Pad!
    • norton94
      Oh this is such fun and oh so pinkalicious cute! I love the paper strips and your matting to use various patterns and anchor your page.
    • KristinAagard
      They are too cute! I love how well their snowsuits coordinate with the kit colors! They must be the best of friends! <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kristin Aagard
    Uploaded By:
    PeggyR
    Date:
    Jul 30, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    171.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).