The Plain Truth

The Plain Truth
EllenT, Jul 26, 2017
Description:
Wish Elements by Sabrina Dupre
Wish Papers by Sabrina Dupre
For Real (Kit) by Sahlin Studio
Topography No.22 by Valorie Wibbens
elitka, FILIPPOK, sabrinavc and 2 others like this.
    • RebeccaH
      i'm so sorry you are going through this - i'm so sorry HE is going through this. I know it must be so difficult for you to watch him get stuck in his own mind and not understand. it's so hard to watch the one who has always been our rock become the one who needs the help. a million hugs to you and your family as you walk through this - I have no doubt you will approach it will grace. he is lucky to have family around him who love him as you do.
      besides all that, this page is lovely. love the photos and the little bits here and there that give this layout such character - the stitching and the paint and the slight misalignment.
    • EllenT
      Thank you so much @RebeccaH. Your words have really touched my heart. The sad part is that Alzheimer's has been passed down from 3 generations on his side of the family, all 5 siblings had it, my dad is the last living. There is a very good chance that I may have it one day. I hope and pray for a cure before then.
    • RebeccaH
      @EllenT I watched my great-grandmother go through this, although at a much older age. She began to forgot all of the most recent events of her life, and she became trapped in a time when she was in her 20s. She didn't recognize any of us because we, obviously, were a part of her life much later. It was so hard to see. I think it's one of the things that drives my passion for documenting our lives the way I do - I want to know that these things are documented and passed on, in the event that I am one day unable to share these things with my children and their children. I will be praying for your dad, and for you - that your future health remains in tact and that the disease goes no further than your dad. So many hugs to you.
      EllenT likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Ellen, I echo what Rebecca has written. I watched my grandfather go through something similar and it is so heartbreaking. You have scrapped this very sad event in such a loving beautiful way. My thoughts are with you and your family.
      EllenT likes this.
    • Gary Oxlade
      Lovely page, I know what you are going through I lost my father with dementia, it's heart breaking. My heart & my thoughts are with you
      EllenT likes this.
    • Cristina
      This is heartbreaking... {hugs to you} Taking care of my grandma who has dementia takes such a huge toll on my mom... such a horrible disease.
      EllenT likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    EllenT
    Date:
    Jul 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).