spcoggs

After School Pick-Up

After School Pick-Up
spcoggs, Jul 19, 2017
Description:
Most days I pick up both kids at the end of the day (and, yes, my son is in school now as we have year round school). A simple selfie yesterday trying to capture this bit of "normal" that is sure to change as he gets older and, of course, one kid never wants to participate. The rear facing toddler wasn't in the mood and was kicking her mirror so I couldn't see her. LOL #reallife

Credits: August Template Challenge Freebie by Heather Joyce; Per Diem and Start Here kits by Sara Gleason; Today brushes by Karla Dudley ("Daily Routine").
Vrielinkie, sabrinavc and Tree City like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      I absolutely love these pages with the little moments of life! His expression is awesome! Great choice of patterns and word art! Such a great page!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • Christina W
      Love the slice-of-life car selfie! And the way the little cluster in the upper corner picks up the color of your little boy's shirt.
      spcoggs likes this.
    • bellbird
      great moment page! these normal-at-the-time moments are what i think of when i hear scrapbooking called 'memory keeping', i'm sure we'll look back on these ages one day and marvel at how quickly normal can change!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • Cristina
      Great everyday capture! And I love the white space!
      spcoggs likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Jul 19, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    135.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).