Kimberly_Wade

Gods Masterpiece - July

Gods Masterpiece - July
Kimberly_Wade, Jul 17, 2017
Description:
Credits: Storyteller
Gary Oxlade and MrsPeel like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh wow! you are coming back into this hobby with such a gorgeous page!!! love that photo!!! and the way it spans the 3 different frames is just lovely! i love the little splash of rainbow paint on the woodgrain paper too! beautiful work Kimberly!
    • bestcee
      That photo is gorgeous! I love how you split it across the three photos.
    • jk703
      Wow, beautiful! Colors really pop on that wood white BG!
    • keepscrappin
      That photo is amazing. love how it spans all the spots. It's definitely one of God's masterpieces.
    • Shivani
      Indeed if the sky was HIS canvas - the sunsets must be his beautiful brushstrokes... Great capture and beautifully scrapped!
    • MrsPeel
      awesome AWESOME page!!!!!!!!!!! what a way to make an entrance to the family Kimberley!!!!! this is absolute beauty both photo and your page design!!!!! In Brazil we say God is Brazilian because if the amazing amount of land and the beauties He has created fior us.... and I remember some years ago, asking my Dad if he still believed in God (he was the one who taught us to believe, but they had been going through lots stressing stuff, plus he is a scientist, I was going through the worse part lf my life, so I guess I was looking for guidance too) and he said: of course, just look around you....
      so yes, couldn;t agree more, and your page reflects all so beautifully!!!!!!! Once again: welcome to the Pad, a pleasure to have you here!!!!!! [​IMG]
    • HeatherB
      What a gorgeous series of photos and great job with the photo piecing. I also really like the rainbow paint splatter. Wonderful page!
    • Gary Oxlade
      Great page & a fantastic photo to go with it
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Kimberly_Wade
    Date:
    Jul 17, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    196.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).