amandac

Summer Lovin'

Summer Lovin'
    • bellbird
      oh yes please! this page feels like an instant vacation! (or actually i can say 'holiday' to you and you won't think 4th of July!) love the mix of chevrons and your sunnies cluster!
      amandac likes this.
    • norton94
      Oh wow! From the textures to the bold title and colors, to the wee photo and elements... this page is amazing!
      amandac likes this.
    • KarenB
      I usually shy away from bold and bright, but this is beautiful and still has a C&S feel.
      Love it :beat
    • MrsPeel
      have I mentioned how much I miss you when I don't come across your pages often? well, this is just making my heart fly home and be so so delightfully happy...AWESOME page!!!!!!! the photo, the background choice that makes it all from the base be genius , the perfect clusters, every way possible...this is a wonderful page!!!!!!
      Into the July Froggy Faves!!!!!![​IMG]
      amandac likes this.
    • julifish
      amandac likes this.
    • amandac
      @julifish thanks so much!!!! What a great surprise :D
    • StefanieS
      Delightful, well deserving a froggie faves and Gallery standout. Thanks for playing along with myc challenge this month.
      amandac likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    amandac
    Date:
    Jul 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).