cfile

Hugs in Person (July Temp Challenge)

Hugs in Person (July Temp Challenge)
cfile, Jul 10, 2017
Description:
July 2017 Template challenge
Credits:
Dawn Inskip's A Work in Progress Elements (flower) https://the-lilypad.com/store/A-Work-in-Progess-Elements.html
Dawn Inskip's A Work in Progress Papers https://the-lilypad.com/store/A-Work-in-Progess-Papers.html
Paislee Press Free July Template Press Plate 42 https://the-lilypad.com/store/Press-Plate-No.-42-July-Challenge-Template.html

@MrsPeel Cynthia is just like she is here in the Lilypad... warm, loving and friendly. I was blessed to have met my dear friend in person after all these years! It was first on our to do list when we reached London... went to hotel after the airport and then to meet Cynthia!! Xo
    • cfile
      bjc likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Fabulous layout. Love the photo and its treatment that spans the page and, of course, the photo and the story. Those touches of red are inspired!
      cfile likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW AWWWWW more AWWWWW and how amazing and oh girl I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! I m gonna want the full size (if you keep them?) so I can print and stick in my book 2017!!!!! oh Christa I swear I am crying right now!!!!!!! this is so so beautiful!!!!! the blending of the Kings Cross station is AWESOME!!!!!!! and our photo, LOVE love that we met, love that we have this amazing treasurable friendship...... :heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel Aw thanks Cynthia.. Yes I have the 12 X 12 version.. I will upload to my drop box and send you the link so you can have it, but it is written from my perspective, not in the 3rd person. We are both so very blessed :)
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel .. I have PM'd you the dropboxlink to the page for you :) xo
    • londoncuppa
      This is fantastic, Christa! I'm so jealous!! You two look so great. PS. I'm glad you're back. I've missed you, but glad you were able to take this amazing trip!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @londoncuppa Thank you Margaret! It was a wonderful trip with the added bonus of lunch with Cynthia :) I have missed you too!!
    • cookingmylife
      In addition to the wonderful meet up you two had, I love the image of Kings Cross! I've been through there so many times over 50+ years but never have taken a shot of the station. Makes me wonder why...
      cfile likes this.
    • beatricemi
      cfile and patsyt like this.
    • patsyt
      Gorgeous page!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jul 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).