***All BYOC on sale through 07/09/2017***
Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Fluttered {Dressed Down}
Dawn Inskip
A Work in Progress Elements
A Work in Progress Papers
Just Jaimee
Build Your Own Alpha + Brushes
orkan, MrsPeel, Dalis and 1 other person like this.
    • Li Li Wee
      This melts my heart!! aw!! love the butterflies floating on the page.. what a sweet page!!
      jesskab likes this.
    • Dalis
      Love all the butterflies!
      jesskab likes this.
    • wombat146
      Oh so sweet and beautifully crafted! gorgeous page!
      jesskab likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      Those photos are so sweet! The soft textures and delicate butterflies create such a dreamy, precious, innocent newborn feel. Now, I wanna snuggle a baby, but I don't have one... Wahaa! WAY TO SCRAP IT JESS!
      jesskab likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh Jess!!!!!!!!! this is so so beautiful, the photos radiate love in a way I know well, the light extends all over the page, love your choice of background, the amazing delicate embellishment, (as you do!!!) the gorgeous shadows in those butterflies especially (as you do too!!!) the detail of that grid layered under the smaller photo with that doily.... the subtle way you added the tittle in..... LOVE love LOVE !!!!!!!!!!

Into the July Froggy Faves!!!!!![​IMG]
      jesskab likes this.
    • jesskab
      @MrsPeel My sister loves these pictures & I don't like my double chin. But, it is what it is. Thank you for the love!
      :bk
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL woman, last thing anyone would EVER look at is IF there is a double chin, I think you look gorgeous, but I do understand the feeling, I rarely ever like my own photos, but trust me, you are gorgeous and the page rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
      jesskab likes this.
    • LynnG
      So delightful :-)
      jesskab likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Double chin, no one even notices that, the love shining from your eyes as you hold this precious new addition to the family speaks much louder and is simply fabulous. Thanks for playing along with my challenge this month.
      jesskab likes this.
    • EHStudios
      I had to come find your aunt page!! LOVE this so much! I'm on pins & needles right now waiting for my niece to arrive! The sad part is we don't live close at all, but I'm so excited that we'll get to race to the airport & hopefully still make it to see her in the hospital before they check out.

LOVE all the paint details here!!! Gorgeous LO!!
      jesskab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jesskab
    Date:
    Jul 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    198.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).