Description:
Focus Challenge - June 20 - QR code
Supplies:
Little Butterfly Wings - Tag You're It - Vol. 1
Dawn Inskip - Memory Keeping
Dinosaur from internet
orkan likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Congrats! You did it! Love your humorous & truthful account.

I'm pretty much with you. I do have CS5, but I ran CS2 for years, haven't graduated to CC because I don't want the monthly bill. I've signed up for Instagram, but haven't posted anything to it. I don't have a smartphone. My DH & I share our flip Tracfone which costs us about $100/year. He carries it around with him mostly. I have a Nexus tablet that travels with me that I LOVE. I don't text, don't know how or care to. I did create another QR code for a layout once, but I don't remember which one... And if you are a dinosaur, I guess I am too.
    • londoncuppa
      Your journaling is fabulous! Great concept to have such a technical piece (a QR code) on a layout where you journal about not being technical...lol. Just LOVE it!
    • keepscrappin
      hehe... i love it! you sound techy enough to get to me to do the stuff you want to do. Glad you were able to make a layout for the QR code challenge. YAY you, for seeing it through!
    • spcoggs
      This is so fun! Love your take on the challenge. Made me giggle as I read it. I still use an older version of Photoshop too. It works and I don't want to pay that monthly fee for the new "cloud" version.
    • jk703
      I love your take on this, and for at least giving it a try! Being open minded is what will keep you going, and never near extinction! :giggle You've have created a wonderful layout that shares some of the technology available today, your feelings and have shared what you create with! Perfection!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jun 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    216.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).