Background Paper - January 2017 Storyteller by Just Jaimee
Storyteller 2017 Calendar Cards by Just Jaimee
QR Code Frame - Must Watch Templates by Scrapping with Liz
Everything else- Storyteller Quinn by Just Jaimee
Photo Edges and Shadows - Shadows {dressed up} by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Label Font - Nevis
Typewriter font - The Wood by Heather Joyce
Journaling Font - Aleo Light
jjpederson125, RebeccaH and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      when I grow up I want to take photos like you, and then make the awesome pages you make!!!!!!! this is so beautiful and superbly (as usual) elegant!!!!!!! not so good the part about urgent care? hope you guys are OK? I am only too used to ending up in our local hospital A&E (we call it Accident & Emergencies) so I know how stressing it can be , at least here we have long waits and very slow treatment...huge huggzz and hoping you are ok!!!![​IMG]
      tkradtke likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      I seriously love the colors on this!! and your photos = perfection!
      I love that you included the QR code for Clara's video! that's awesome!
      tkradtke likes this.
    • bbymks5
      Oh no...your poor baby :( I love your owl!
      tkradtke likes this.
    • KellyM
      Love this simple and clean design!
      tkradtke likes this.
    • Karen
      Ok... how do you make a page that is mostly about being sick and going to the doctor look so darn pretty! I LOVE that camera/owl photo! Such a cute owl! All the pictures are great, even the bananas! Great everyday moments captured here! SUPER cool video too! I love it! Did she use videos from LiveView iPhone pictures or actually shoot 1 second videos each day?
      MrsPeel and tkradtke like this.
    • tkradtke
      Awww.... thanks @MrsPeel! Clara is all better now... just picked up a bacteria while in Guatemala. Rest and lots of fluids and she was back to her usual self!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • tkradtke
      Thanks @bbymks5 and @Karen! I love that owl too. That was my present that Clara brought back from Guatemala. It got a bit crushed in her luggage, but I was able to glue him back together! :-)
      Karen and bbymks5 like this.
    • tkradtke
      Too funny @Karen! I didn't realize how "happy" that page would end up looking... I was just looking for a kit to match the bright pink on the thermometer app screen shot! LOL! Clara used the One Second Everyday app in the project mode and shot short little videos that she selected one second snippets of for her video. She did one for our Disney/California trip... I can't wait to include a QR code for that on a page! Thanks for pushing me to take the QR code plunge! :-)
      Karen and MrsPeel like this.
    • spcoggs
      Ugh! Crazy that the urgent care ignored the facts of having just returned to the country. I do like how your page turned out and that she was able to finish her video.
      tkradtke likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pocket Scrapping
    Uploaded By:
    tkradtke
    Date:
    Jun 20, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).