bbymks5

This Is Halloween

This Is Halloween
bbymks5, Jun 17, 2017
Description:
I know it's not even close to Halloween...but his heat is making me antsy for fall already!

Fiddlesticks 22 by FDD
Fear the Dark, That's Scary, Spooky by LBW
Shades of White by Etc. by Danyale
Toxic by Dawn Inskip
gonewiththewind likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      This is SO fun! love this story and finding out a little bit more about you. this page came out great! have you ever dressed up as Jack? :)
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Is it wrong that I was thrilled to see a layout about Halloween? (Can you tell I'm NOT a summer person...lo??l) Great story, Timmi!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @jenn mccabe Thank you!! I haven't...maybe this Halloween now that I've lost a lot of weight...Jack just wouldn't look like Jack super overweight :giggle

@londoncuppa I am NOT a summer person either!! Currently it's 116 degrees...YUCK!
    • jenn mccabe
      @bbymks5 haha - I didn't think about the fact that he is indeed a toothpick. Yeah- I wouldn't look good dressed up as him either. :giggle Congrats that you lost weight and are considering it for this year though! :clap
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @jenn mccabe Thank you!!! Hopefully I don't pack on the summer pounds from just sitting around or I may end up being a pumpkin for Halloween LOLOLOLOL
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted on The Lilypad Blog today! :)
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Karen Awww!! Thank you!! It's kind of funny seeing Halloween in June LOL!!
      Karen likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Girl, I'm ready for the heat to go away, too! Although it's hit or miss if it's cool here at Halloween. I love the black and white elements and how you've documented your Halloween adventure. Fabulous!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @gonewiththewind Me too!!! Fourth of July is supposed to be 110...so we may end up watching fireworks from the couch :( Halloween can be done in swimsuits here LOL
    • gonewiththewind
      @bbymks5 LOL I actually adore watching the 4th of July on PBS. I did it quite a bit when Daniel was younger and was post surgery on his head and didn't need to be in the heat - I liked it so much I did it for another few years. I'll be braving the heat this year.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Jun 17, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).