londoncuppa

2017.JUNE_JOURNALING (busy background)_Challenge 2_LONDONCUPPA

2017.JUNE_JOURNALING (busy background)_Challenge 2_LONDONCUPPA
    • KarenB
      This is so cool! :)
    • cookingmylife
      Great method of journaling. I remember this stage. Lol. Get a job was my answer!
    • mcurtt
      Fun background, nice & busy. I love how you incorporated your journaling, big & bold around the paint blocks.
    • londoncuppa
      @cookingmylife lol...I would, but he's only barely 13. We're priming him for it though. We've already told him he's expected to get a job when he's 16. Until then, it's the Bank of Mom!
    • londoncuppa
      KarenB likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn. I had been holding onto that piece of paper because I had the journaling idea already, so it ended up working out. :agree
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh my goodness! This is SO fun! I absolutely LOVE how you moved the journaling in bits all around the page! I also love the word art on the top... life is short, buy the shoes! Lol! Perfect for this page!
    • JenEm
      This is awesome! I so love your use of bold colors and all the little journaling blocks. So creative and clever - and very eye catching. Love this!
    • londoncuppa
      @Karen lol...so true about the shoes. I just hope my son doesn't turn into me. I LOVE shoes. I keep them all in labeled, color-coded boxes with pictures. There's nothing that a prayer and great pair of heels can't fix!
      Karen likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      @JenEm Thanks, Jen. I'm a great admirer of your work, so your feedback is really appreciated!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    londoncuppa
    Date:
    Jun 14, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    170.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).