Lynne-Marie

Stop & Breathe

Stop & Breathe
Lynne-Marie, Jun 2, 2017
Description:
credits: Outdoors papers & elements by LM designs, part of the June 2017 BYOC collection
    • AmberR
      oh i LOVE it! I feel you! it hasn't been AS long, but it seems like years or months, as soon as you fall out of exercising for more than two-three weeks, it is just HARD to get back into it. everything hurts after your first attempt and it's so easy to say: oh, i'll just wait until I'm not so sore anymore, and then it's been another week of nothing....
      Lynne-Marie likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      Gasp! I absolutely love this! The photo perspective, the cut out words, the flowers, paints and stamps... everything is just perfection! WAY TO SCRAP IT!
      Lynne-Marie likes this.
    • bcnatty
      I had to track this layout down!!! I just love it...I feel your pain, especially after my last pregnancy (my little one is almost 13 months now!!) it has been so hard to start some sort of exercise program again!! I love the title, love how the edges seem shaky...how I picture my breathing would be like to start again...this is inspring...love your work!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Lynne-Marie
    Date:
    Jun 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).