cfile

Great Grandma Glamor Girl (lg june challenge)

Great Grandma Glamor Girl (lg june challenge)
cfile, Jun 10, 2017
Description:
Credits:
Lynn Grieveson | New Day Template 2 https://the-lilypad.com/store/New-Day-templates.html
Lynn Grieveson | Dovely Mini Kit https://the-lilypad.com/store/Dovely-Minikit.html (papers)
Lynn Grieveson | June Challenge Freebie https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/lynn-grievesons-june-designer-challenge.48657/
Font: Times New Roman Italic
Dalis likes this.
    • Lynnette
      Love the big photo & the blending! Such beautiful photos!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • Dalis
      She was so elegant! Love every time you share with us pics of your family. You are so lucky to have all these amazing pics.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Dalis thank you Dalis! I knew her for only a short time as I was 3 when she died... still can't get over she was born in 1884! My parents had all the photos and my Mom did alot of Geneology for both sides of the family. I just hope my nephew will be interested as I never had any children and he is the last.. I love this photo of her leaning up against the car... looks like an old magazine photo!! Thank you so much again!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @cfile I bet he will sooner or later or maybe he will marry someone interested in it.
      cfile likes this.
    • Loriebug66
      Congratulations! Your page has been featured on today's Gallery Standout Blog. (6-10-17)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Loriebug66 thank you so much for choosing my page!! I was so excited this morning when I saw Jill @jwalls39 posted to me that I got a GSO.. thank you for picking me!! (Thanks Jill :) )
    • flowersgal
      Just fabulous way to showcase a wonderful vintage photo and record a bit of the history. Applause......
      cfile likes this.
    • LynnG
      Congrats on the GSO! I was on my way to yoga and saw it on my phone and let out a big woohoo ;-) Glad I remembered to come back this morning and find it in the gallery. Gorgeous page, and I love how you desaturated the transfer. Love the journaling too, what a funny memory.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @LynnG Thank you Lynn!! I love your templates :) I had fun.. I was going through my stash of old photos (I got a lot of them!!) and came across this one of her.. I have one I am going to do something with and that story re her and me looking for her leg as it was the age I was right before she passed.. she was dapper in her younger days for sure!! I was so suprised when I saw the GSO!! I love this page I made for your challenge! Thank you again for your lovely comment!!!!
      LynnG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jun 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    200 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).