Pups_r_Paps

ATC-2017-86-A-Broken-Clock

ATC-2017-86-A-Broken-Clock
Pups_r_Paps, Jun 5, 2017
Description:
CREDITS: "The Old Curiosity Shop", "Deep Blue Sea" & "Safari", Dawn Inskip; "Treasures & Memories", etc by Danyale; inspired by "The Persistence of Memory" by Salvador Dali.
elwaechter likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Sad but true. Love the clock draped over the box, and the font choice is also perfect for the sentiment.
    • KAPOH
      Wonderful salute to Dali's work!
    • BevG
      Love Dali's work. I too had the pleasure of seeing it in person one time. You did a great job reflecting his style.
    • londoncuppa
      Very well done...love it!
    • Jeanet
      I've been a fan of Dali for ages and living in a smallish town in Denmark I always imagined that I would have travel to see any of the originals. Luckily a local gallery owner is even more passionate about Dali than I and worked hard for years to bring Dali to town. He succeeded a few years back and is now the gallery that people all over Scandinavia comes to for Dali. Needless to say I often stop by to soak up some inspiration :)

And this is a wonderful layout, so true to his original.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Jun 5, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    125.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    457px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).